Ok, so the Blogger changes to "Google" and everything starts to get confusing for me. That's why I haven't updated lately. Apparently they changed my password without letting me know about it. Isn't that great?
Anyway, so I'm 9 1/2 weeks pregnate. I've got some condition called Hyperemesis gravidarum. In plain english, I can't keep food or liquid down by myself. In 20 days, I lost 22 lbs. But the doctor gave me this prescription that's helping me keep things down. So, for the past 2 days, I've eaten food! :) It's super exciting for me. It's the first time I've eaten in 3 weeks! Of course, I gave into my latest cravings and ate donuts. Not exactly the healthiest things I could have eaten, but I wanted donuts. And they were good.
I go to Dr. Navi's on Monday, then we get to find out if I'm going to be on bedrest for another 2 weeks for it I "get" to go back to work. Honestly, I don't think I'm ready just yet to go back to work. I have been laying in bed for 3 weeks, barely eating, or drinking, or anything. How am I supposed to go back to work?
Jenn got surgery on her hand yesterday, so she spent the evening and now most of today with us. She says hi. It's pretty funny trying to see her do stuff with only one hand.
Well, I'm trying to go today without the wonderful prescription that keeps food down. I'm trying to see if I am improving at all on my own. Somehow I get the feeling that today is going to be a long day!
No comments:
Post a Comment