I haven't updated lately. It's hard to focus. But I thought I'd write down what life is life for me during this pregnancy.
Firstly, the women in my church have totally stepped it up since I went to the ER last week. Now someone comes and gets Cali right before Sean leaves for work and drops her off when he gets home. This way I can focus on sleeping and trying to not get up when they're not here.
Secondly, the throwing up. The strangest things set me off. If I wake up on my right side, and I roll to my left, I throw up. If I get too warm or too cold, I throw up. If I have a dream about food, and remember it when I wake up, I throw up.
But the relief I seek is near. I'm going to get a state funded health insurance called AIM, where they don't care if you have pre existing conditions, if you have high risk pregnancies, or if you have no other forms of health care. We will be paying less than $500 for the whole pregnancy. The only problem is, once you get notice of approval, you have to wait 10 days before you can see your doctor. Thankfully, the same doctor I had with Cali now accepts AIM. Unfortunately I haven't been able to see him yet. Still waiting on that approval letter.
So just a couple more weeks of this. Then my doctor wants me to see him, then admit me to the hospital for some more aggressive care.
And that's my super exciting life.
2 comments:
I'm glad that the ward is stepping up and helping you. I wish I had that while I was pregnant with Kaitlynn. I was put on bed rest but had no one to help me with Drew. I guess I didn't complain enough.:)
So glad you're doing well and so glad you have caring people in your life who are lending a hand right now. I know being ill and pregnant with a toddler is one of the hardest things ever. Glad you're getting the rest you need at home!
Post a Comment