Last week, Sean and I "celebrated" our fourth wedding anniversary. It was our worst yet, but I'll get to that in a minute.
Last Monday, Cali started showing signs of getting a uti. So we upped her water intake and were trying to keep an eye on it. That night, Sean got dinner for he and Cali. They both woke up with food poisoning. Meanwhile, I had run out of my prescription on Thursday and was not doing well myself.
So the uti was put out of our heads for a while, but Cali continued to complain about her tummy hurting and would randomly throw up. Sean recovered and we were able to finally get my prescription filled and I started the Reglan. Then I got worse.
After 24 hours on the Reglan, we figured out that had to be the reason I was doing so poorly, apparently I'm allergic. Good to know.
So then Thursday was our anniversary. I was sick as a dog, Cali was still acting weird and sickly. And Sean was running on empty. He got me a dozen roses, but I couldn't have them in the same room as me because I couldn't handle the smell.
Friday night, Cali woke up screaming in pain, so we went to the ER. Turns out her uti made the lymph nodes in her stomach inflame, which was causing her a lot of pain. So after a ct scan, blood drawn, and 4 hours in the ER, we got her antibiotics and Tylenol. Hasn't complained since.
So that was our exciting week last week.
2 comments:
That sucks!!! I hope you are able to figure out what works for you drug wish.
Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm sorry to hear you are not doing well. I hope things start looking better soon.
Post a Comment